backslash in addresses?

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Wed Jul 13 15:46:39 EDT 2005

It seems unrealistic to me to expect a mailer to 'accept' backslashes in
email address's.  Let alone, sieve,etc.

I would ask what brought you to use backslashes in email address's,
because not even Exchange uses them really.  (Cept for logging in)

But yes you would need to rebuild sieve to support \'s, and currently
you'd have to build support for it to support it.  So by all means, make
it, and send it to the list and if people love it maybe it'll become a
part of cyrus permanently.

--
"What does one want when one is engaged in the sexual act?
That everything around you give you its utter attention