Misc question about LDAP and admin stuff

Per-Olov Sjöholm pos at incedo.org
Thu Jul 21 07:00:50 EDT 2005

Hi list

Does anybody know if there are any work going on to implement the stuff that
the third party cyrusmaster requires to work and extend the LDAP support in
cyrus imapd? If not... Is there any work at all going on to add good LDAP or
MySQL support? I really love cyrus imapd but think it lacks some stuff when
it comes to LDAP or MySQL support.

I have not yet tested cyrusmaster. But it looks really nice.
http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrusmaster/screenshots.php

This is what they say about the standard cyrus:
http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrusmaster/important_note.php

This is not mega important to me. I am just asking as "if you don't ask, you
will never know..".

Thanks in advance
Per-Olov Sjöholm
--
GPG keyID: 4DB283CE
GPG fingerprint: 45E8 3D0E DE05 B714 D549 45BC CFB4 BBE9 4DB2 83CE