Same email address but on different domains

Kurt Laurinaitis kli4561 at saintjoe.edu
Fri Jul 22 10:21:51 EDT 2005

Hello all

I am going to try to explain what I am trying to do as best as I can, it
still might come out confusing though.

I am using cyrus 2.2.12 , sasl 2.1.21, BerkeleyDB 4.3.28, and Sendmail
8.13.3.  I want to host multiple domains on my computer:  example1.com,
example2.com, and example3.com.  But the trick is I want to have the
same email address for each domain: kurt at example1.com,
kurt at example2.com, kurt at example3.com and for each one of those account
to be comletely seperate from each other with seperate passwords and
comletely seperate boxes.  I think the way I have it now it that if I
did have all of those domains, they would all go to the same inbox, I
don't want that for the future.  Can cyrus do this or do I have to find
another way to do it?

Part of my imapd.conf:

sasl_passwd_check: auxprop
pwcheck_method: sasldb