virus scan on cyrus mailboxes

Per-Olov Sjöholm pos at incedo.org
Mon Jul 25 17:11:56 EDT 2005

Yes. it works really well.

If you use it through milter you can use the build in clamav-milter or the
third party smtp-vilter milter connector by Marc Balmer. I prefer the
smtp-vilter as it seems more stable and also have more features. For example
to also connect to spamassassin spamd and Symantec antivirus through ICAP and
more. If you use smtp-vilter you do not have to rip up the mail twice with
spam checking and then virus scanning. It's all done when the mail is "open".

Enjoy clamav. I love it.

Regards
/Per-Olov