Two sieve questions

Nikola Milutinovic Nikola.Milutinovic at ev.co.yu
Tue Jul 26 16:32:38 EDT 2005

Hi all.

I have two relatively simple questions, I hope. I'm running Cyrus IMAP
2.2.10, using "/" for hierarchy separator (IOW, I have usernames with
"." in them)

Q1

When I rename a mailbox, sieve scripts associated with it dissappeared -
normal? Luckily, I'm the only user with Sieve scripts and I don't expect
my user to move, after the initial move (going from ordinary usernames
to those with "." in them)

Q2

I uploaded 2 sieve scripts, but only one can be active. What's the
concept of this? If only one script can be active at one time, what is
the purpose of having multiple scripts? Or am I reading it right? :-)

Nix.