sendmail->procmail->cyrus

Casper casper at snigelpost.org
Wed Jul 27 17:12:12 EDT 2005

  Hello.

  I have a FreeBSD system set up with sendmail+procmail+cyrus and procmail
delivers mail to cyrus with /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver. Everythin works but
procmail rewrites the return-path in the mailheaders to the local users
cyrus (sendmail has cyrus as a trusted user).

But my problem is that i not want the return-path rewrited and o wonder
how to stop this and leave in untouched...

Or if there is another way to filter virtual cyrus users with procmail and
then deliver witn sendmails curysv2.mc feature???? (lmtp)

Thanks.

--
/Casper