Cyrus Quota / Broken

Eddy Beliveau eddy.beliveau at hec.ca
Fri Jul 29 10:54:28 EDT 2005

Hi!

I can confirm that 'quota -f' does not resolved this problem
it does correct the double value of quota but not the fact that getquotaroot does not display a
quota value

I had to write a script which does a 'quota -f user/xx' for all individual users
and that script resolve the problem

but for how long !!

Any suggestions ?
Eddy