[Mail Scanned!] Re: Sieve

Damian Chia damian at science.nus.edu.sg
Tue Jan 11 21:21:47 EST 2005

Hi All,

When I tried to do a 'sieveshell localhost', I was prompted 'cannot
connect ...'

I checked netstat and sieve is running. Thats why, I really feel kind of
lost as to where should I start to troubleshhot from...

I installed avelsieve on squirrelmail and try to access, but was
prompted with "Cannot log on to timsieved daemon", may I know what did I
missed out? Please advice.

Thanks and regards,
Damian