Post to shared folder

Paolo Negri p_negri at modiano.com
Wed Jan 5 10:18:24 EST 2005

Hi

You have a strange setup. I don't know if this is mandatory but i ever
see shared folder out of "user." hierarchy.
Anyway, the error "User unknown" seems to be originated from the MTA
(smtp) server. Your smtp server when receives a mail look in local user
table to check if user exists, if it doesn't exists reject mail *before*
calling cyrus. So the specific issue appears not cyrus related.
If you're using postfix check local_recipient_maps directive.

Bye

Paolo