cyrus-IMAP cluster

Lee lee at disinfo.com
Mon Jan 10 21:47:19 EST 2005

We use drbd and heartbeat on the backend mail servers (active/passive,
data is real time replicated from active->passive). Has worked very
reliably for several years, however it is not the most clean solution.
I've heard / read bad things about GFS based shared storage (cyrus wiki
actually has a section on it).

Apple just released their Xsan product though, seems like it might be a
good solution.