What does this error mean?

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Thu Jan 20 18:22:04 EST 2005

hi,

I'm running the cmu-imap server v2.2.3 with pop3 enabled.  Every minute of so
I get the following error in the maillog:

pop3[6250]: unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file or directory

Of course, it is correct that I have no /etc/sasldb2 file since I'm running
saslauthd with the LDAP option.  I do not get a similar error for imap
accesses and in the /usr/local/lib/sasl2 directory I have both an imap.conf
and a pop3.conf and they are identical.

Do I need to add some additinal configuration info somewhere?

Thanks.

--
Rob Tanner
UNIX Services Manager