Sieve filtering shared mailboxes (bb+xxx)

Gilles Bruno Gilles.Bruno at ujf-grenoble.fr
Sun Jan 23 04:03:54 EST 2005

Hello,

i've just a simple question about sieve filtering shared (bb+....)
mailboxes: until now, we only used sieve script for user mailboxes
(user.xxx), but with the increasing used of shared mailboxes (w/acl),
there's a growing demand for sieve scripting...

Google-ing/digging the list, I just found messages ("Re: System-wide sieve
filter" - 06/18/2004) argueing there were currently no way to implement
"wide" (not user related) sieve scripts

Can anyone confirm this ? Any clues out there ?

TIA.

PS. we're running Cyrus 2.2.10 + Sieve 2.2 + sendmail 8.12.8p1 on FreeBSD
4.8/10 boxes.

--
Gilles BRUNO
System Administrator