Sieve filtering shared mailboxes (bb+xxx)

Paolo Negri p_negri at modiano.com
Wed Jan 26 02:51:48 EST 2005

You have perfectly reason, infact i have many "publicmanager" so i can
delegate the sieve script administration to a capable user and forget
about it.
Example: if you have 50+ public folders relative to 10 departements, you
have to find 10 users, one for each departement as admin of the
filtering script.
At the end you'll have 10 special users: salespublicmanager
prpublicmanager finanacepublicmanager hrpublicmanager etc. etc.
You can set up the squirrelmail web front end to sieve to make things
easier for your users.
You can give to publicmanagers also the "lcr" permission to managers and
delegate also the decisions about internal structure of public folders.

Don't know if this helps, but that's how i managed the problem.

Bye