Seen database sync not happening between processes

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Wed Jan 26 10:43:59 EST 2005

--On January 26, 2005 7:17:19 AM -0700 "Alec H. Peterson"
<ahp at hilander.com> wrote:

> Nice, that did it.

I noticed an interesting side effect of this patch.  While it does
synchronize the database nicely for seen state changes, it unfortunately
does not also notify the idled process of the database changes (probably
because before the patch the changes weren't available anyway).

At any rate, they may have already done this for the 2.3 version, but I put
in a couple of little patches that notify idled in the event that the seen
database was changed but other parts of the mailbox were not (ie, parts of
the mailbox that would have notified idled anyway).

Alec