imap not working

Kern, Tom tkern at CHARMER.COM
Tue Feb 1 16:55:11 EST 2005

Hi i just set up a cyrus imap 2.2-10 server with postfix.
i have my postfix box doing 2 things-
1. relaying mail to my exchange box for domain.com after content checks- this works fine
2. sending any mail that goes to imapusers.domain.com to cyrus

i have a transport file with the entries of
domain.com	smtp:[exchange ip]

imapusers.domain.com	local:

this is my main.cf-

alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
allow_percent_hack = no
biff = no
body_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/body_checks
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
content_filter = smtp-amavis:[localhost]:10024
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
debug_peer_list = 192.168.21/24
default_privs = nobody
default_transport = smtp
disable_vrfy_command = yes
html_directory = no
inet_interfaces = all
local_recipient_maps =
local_transport = no local mail delivery
mail_owner = postfix
mail_spool_directory = /var/spool/mail
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail
mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/scoket/lmtp
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
maps_rbl_domains = sbl.spamhaus.org, relays.ordb.org, opm.blitzed.org, dun.dnsrbl.net
maximal_backoff_time = 6000s
message_size_limit = 100000000
mime_header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/mime_header_checks
minimal_backoff_time = 3000s
mydestination = charmer.com, sales.charmer.com
mydomain = charmer.com
myhostname = mta1.charmer.com
mynetworks = 208.234.241.49/32
myorigin = charmer.com
notify_classes = resource
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.1.5/README_FILES
relay_domains = charmer.com
setgid_group = postdrop
smtp_always_send_ehlo = yes
smtp_helo_timeout = 200s
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name/$mail_version
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = mta1.charmer.com
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450

I can telnet to localhost imap. Imtest works fine
And i can send mail from user at imapusers.domain.com to my exchange box.

But my problem is, i can't recieve any imap emails. I don't see anything in maillog telling me whats up.

is there anyway to troubleshoot this?
is my config ok?
thanks