Public Mail folder

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Feb 8 17:34:37 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 20:30 +0100, Stefan Nitz wrote:
> Dear listeners,
>
> Am Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005 18:17 schrieb Craig White:
> > Is it possible to set up a public mail folder with cyrus?
> >
> > Can you direct me to information on setting it up?
> Login as administrative user (f.e.):
> cyradm --user admin-user --auth login hostname
> Create a folder:
> hostname> cm public
> List the Access control list for this Mailbox
> hostname> lam public
> anyone lrs
>
> Try ? to see commands to change/give the rights.
----
OK - I got that now, but when I use a mail client i.e. evolution and
look at 'subscribe to folders' - It doesn't appear.

I tried editing by hand my
/var/lib/imap/user/c/craig.sub
by inserting a line
public
at the top but when I fired up evolution again, it neither displayed the
'public' folder nor did it appear in the list of 'subscribe to folders'
again.

;-(

I'm still missing one key piece of info...

Craig