scripted delete mailbox for cyradm

Scott Balmos sbalmos at members.simunex.com
Thu Feb 10 14:07:56 EST 2005

A common error. Do a "lam user.public". User cyrus almost definitely
will not have the "c" ACL right assigned, since that's by default. Give
cyrus the "c" ACL right, which gives delete ability, then re-run the script.

It would be useful to automatically assign this to any mailbox that your
system creates, assuming your mailboxes and such are created as part of
some scripted user-creation system (like a web app or something). Also,
for the heck of it, have a periodic script, once every hour or so, that
does the equivalent of "sam * cyrus c", so any mailbox on your mail
server can be successfully deleted by this script.

--
Scott Balmos