scripted delete mailbox for cyradm

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Thu Feb 10 14:25:37 EST 2005

Scott Balmos wrote:
> It would be useful to automatically assign this to any mailbox that your
> system creates, assuming your mailboxes and such are created as part of
> some scripted user-creation system (like a web app or something). Also,
> for the heck of it, have a periodic script, once every hour or so, that
> does the equivalent of "sam * cyrus c", so any mailbox on your mail
> server can be successfully deleted by this script.

I kind of prefer to have to set ACL before deleting.  It makes sure I
drank my morning coffe first, so I don't type dm when I really ment lm
(it never happened to me and probably will never happen, but I'm only
human, not a machine, so the word "never" has limited lifetime in my
context, or something like that).