Cyrus logging

JB Hewit johnblade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:05:59 EST 2005

I've been searching about and haven't been able to find anywhere to
change the verbosity of Cyrus imap (ver 2.1.x).

I want to reduce the chatter of the logging, I found no settings in
cyrus.conf or imap.conf.  I had a look at the startup scripts and
didn't find anything useful there...

On another note, I realise this is a syslog thing but how do I change
where cyrus logs are being sent to?  At the moment they are being sent
to the mail.log/err/warn, but I want to send this to imap.log.  Any
hints there, I tried adding "local6.debug    /var/log/imapd.log" to no
avail.

My distro is Debian sarge (unstable).
--
Regards,