Listing common user's ACLs from the admin's point of view (perl or PHP)

LaurentG laurent.l.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 17 10:28:07 EST 2005

Hello,

In order to manage common users status changes (indicated by the update
of the LDAP directory) I'd need to enumerate all the granted ACLs my
common user owns.

As an admin, I don't have his password, so can't connect as his identity
but need to list all ACLs he owns (except his own mailbox ones). One
solution, not the best (I'd rather), is to parse the entire spool with a
'listaclmailbox' and delete any matching ACL, except on his own mailbox.

But  searching more efficient way, such as the imap 'getmailboxes'under
the common user's identity.

The admins tools are being  writen  in perl an PHP, so the solution can
be in either language.

Thanks for help, or ideas.