"gai.h" not found during compilation [patch]

Paul Boven p.boven at chello.nl
Mon Feb 21 09:53:51 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

Paul Boven wrote:

> While trying to build Cyrus-imapd-2.2.12, compilation stops almost
> immediately because "gai.h" cannot be found.
>
> Suggested patch:

Well, my suggested patch works but creates problems further down the
line because it causes the glob.h from cyrus to be included instead of
the one that lives in /usr/include/glob.h.

What I've done now is changing config.h.in to include "lib/gai.h"
instead of "gai.h". This works and gets me trough the compilation but is
most likely not the proper solution, either.

Suggestions welcome.

Regards, Paul Boven.