Outlook Express and IMAP folders

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Feb 23 13:50:33 EST 2005

G'day ..

   Just setup Outlook Express w/ IMAP on the remote mail server, and
whenever we send out an email, I get an error to the effect of:

"Some of hte messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to your
Sent Items Folder.  Your message could not be uploaded to the IMAP server"

   I've checked the server side itself, and the sent-mail folder does exist
... and we're running alot of Eudora instances without similar problems,
so figure there must be somethign I'm missing for OE ...

   Help?

Thanks ...

----