Problem with marking messages as seen

Mufit Eribol hme at onart.com.tr
Wed Feb 23 17:13:18 EST 2005

I just installed FC3,  postfix-2.1.5, cyrus-imapd-2.2.10,
cyrus-sasl-2.1.19,  mysql-3.23.58 as per Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO
of Luc de Louw. All authentication issues seem working OK.

I am new to imap and cyrus. Perhaps it is a simple issue, but I don't know.

How come some of the messages in INBOX insist on being unseen. I read
and mark them as read. But later on, when I check for the new mails,
these messages automatically reverts back to unread condition. How
should I read them to mark as read? :) Also, this problem doesn't apply
to all the messages in INBOX, just some of them.

Thanks for any hint.
Mufit