Moving/Renaming Top Level Mailboxes

Berger, Stefan stefan.berger at uniteddata.de
Fri Feb 25 15:42:08 EST 2005

Greg Harris schrieb:

> [...]
i'm really fret about that problem, because it have to work if you type
renm user.test1 user.test2. I hope you get more Informations in the list
and i will looking for more informations too.
In german we say "Wir werden das Kind schon schaukeln" this means we
will solve that LITTLE problem :-)
on monday i have time to try and think about this, i sent you al mail then.

until then... Stefan

--
Stefan Berger

-IT - Management-

United Data GmbH

Wir bringen Sie ins Gespräch.

address:
Nonnenstrasse 19
04229 Leipzig

phone:        +49 (0)341 200 949 01
fax:          +49 (0)341 940 1 333
mobile:       +49 (0)172 37 21 231
email:        stefan.berger at uniteddata.de
www:         www.uniteddata.de

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify Uniteddata immediately and erase all copies of the
message.