Creating and using virtual domains in/with Cyrus..

Eric Schnoebelen eric at cirr.com
Mon Feb 28 15:24:38 EST 2005

Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- Edward Rudd writes:
- - On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 17:46, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- - > 	Its like it's always seeing ``virtdomains: off'', no
- - > matter what I enter.  I wonder if it's related to the 64bit
- - > issue I saw mentioned earlier. (this is an Alpha, an LP64,
- - > little endian, machine.)
- -
- - Would you mind posting your imapd.conf to the list? maybe we can spot
- - something?
-
- 	I thought I had originally, but here it is (again?)..

	[...]
- #######
- #
- #	General configuration items
- # don't hash the usernames
- hashimapspool: false
- temp_path: /var/tmp
- virtualdomains: on

	And here's the issue.. The keyword is ``virtdomains'',
not ``virtualdomains''.

	Made the above correction, and things are now working as
expected..

	Makes me wish for a way to validate the configuration
file using the same parser that imapd uses.. (and/or it whining
about uknown configuration variables.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric at cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
  The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day