replication : Authentication failed. no mechanism available

Patrice gopat at nicematin.fr
Thu Dec 15 05:07:02 EST 2005

I have created my self signed certificate and now it works !!

synctest -u cyrus -a cyrus -m PLAIN -t "" mailsrv

S: * STARTTLS
S: * OK mailsrv Cyrus sync server v2.3.0
C: STARTTLS
S: OK Begin TLS negotiation now
verify error:num=18:self signed certificate
TLS connection established: TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)
S: * SASL PLAIN
S: * OK mailsrv Cyrus sync server v2.3.0
Please enter your password:
C: AUTHENTICATE PLAIN Y3lydYMAY3LydXMBZ3Q0M2RpMTM=
S: OK Success (tls protection)
Authenticated.
Security strength factor: 256

now I will try to validate the replication with cyrus.

Thank you very much for your great help !!

Patrice