changing the log file?

Erin Fortenberry Erin at Fortenberry.net
Wed Dec 7 10:15:34 EST 2005

This actually gets done in Syslog. I am running FreeBSD 6.0R and I edited
/etc/syslog.conf.

The top of mines looks like this;

local6.*                                        /var/log/cyrus.log
!-master;!-pop3;!-imap;!-lmtpunix;!-ctl_cyrusdb
mail.info                                       /var/log/maillog

-Erin