Default sieve script for virtual domain configuration

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:32:03 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm running a postfix+cyrus+spamassassin server with virtual domain.

Mails for the master domain (ie the one in mydestination) works well,
but mails of virtuals domain aren't delivered.

I get this kind of error :

Dec  6 23:37:35 dell1 lmtpunix[26209]: IOERROR: fstating sieve script
/var/lib/imap/sieve/d/douglas/defaultbc: No such file or directory

My question is :

How can i quickly create a default sieve script for each of my virtual
domain users that do nothing. I just want my mails to arrived in my
client mailboxes for now.
Or at least one example for one user (and i'll make a shell script to
run it for each mail account).

I didn't find anything usable with google and so i'm quite desesperate....

I know i've something to do with sieveshell, but i don't know how to
create a script that do nothing, and don't know how to specify correct
username with -a and -u (i've read several thread about this, but
never a complete example)

Please help :op
Manson Thomas