auth against active directory?

devel - Fashion Content devel at fashioncontent.com
Mon Dec 5 19:57:48 EST 2005

I googled the LDAP config and read through all the how-to's only took me a
couple of days to get it working. Mind you that was the first mail server I
ever configured. It's still running fine. I think I use the saslauth direct to LDAP
auth on Fedora Core 2. I think I installed all rpm's using yum.

I do recall it being a bit of a hairy experience until I started building the system up
in a very methodical way. One trick is definately to us the testsaslauthd -u user -p pass command.

news:BAY101-DAV1247FCA9AD9B01107559F9D74E0 at phx.gbl...