automatically delete emails after a few days

Thomas Vogt tv at solnet.ch
Mon Dec 5 08:32:36 EST 2005

Hi

Is there an easy way to delete mails after a certain period? Let's
assume every user has a personal "Junk" folder. I want to delete every
email older than 30 days.

I know it's possible with find(8) but the problem is that I have to
reconstruct every mailbox. This is very painfull if you have 100k
mailboxes.

Any idea how I can do that? Perhaps with sieve extension?

Regards,
--
* Thomas Vogt UNIX System Administrator - SolNet AS9044 - PGP-3239B720 *
   * Phone: sip:6021 at pbx.solnet.ch / sip:9044*868 at inoc-dba.pch.net *