Cyrus WebMail

info-cyrus at utdallas.edu info-cyrus at utdallas.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:21:40 EST 2005

-- Ken Murchison said the following on 12/1/05 8:40 AM:
> info-cyrus at utdallas.edu wrote:
>> -- Ken Murchison said the following on 12/1/05 8:20 AM:
>>>
>>> Have you looked at using the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/squat annotation
>>> and 'squatter -a'?
>>
>> I'm thinking of a way to squat all mailboxes on the server, but cycle
>> through which ones get done that night.
>
> Hmm.  Squatter doesn't support wildcards?

Here's an earlier thread:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.cyrus/20046

However, re-searching into these discussions I was reminded of this:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.cyrus/9818

Looks like I need to give that a try.

> Only if a client uses it.  ;)

True, but perhaps more possible in a webmail client.

> Mozilla/Thunderbird use IMAP keywords.

Yeah, but last I looked you were limited to a specific number. Though,
yes, you can change the name and the color of these labels.

Amos