Solution: sieve with reject/redirect/vacation fails, sendmail exit 71

Razmik Ghanaghounian rghanaghounian at harbourfrontcentre.com
Tue Aug 30 10:24:47 EDT 2005

Privet Sergey..
i put trusted users 'cyrus' in submit.cf and it did'nt help.. here is
the cut from my submit.cf

#####################
#   Trusted users   #
#####################

# this is equivalent to setting class "t"
#Ft/etc/mail/trusted-users
Troot
Tdaemon
Tuucp
Tcyrus

and Nikola... the permissions on sendmail binary is
r-xr-sr-x r   root   smmsp
so yes, it is setGid smmsp
anyways setting g+w on /var/spool/clientmqueue and making cyrus member
of smmsp does the trick but i know it is'nt the right way.