imap transfer

Sujit Choudhury S.Choudhury at westminster.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 08:37:07 EDT 2005

The problem is little simpler.  we have two accounts - one current, the
other one is an old one.
The idea is to migrate the mail from old one to the current one and
expunge the old account at some future date.  However the user has only
access to the current account, no access to the old account.  So the
user can not drag or drop or anything like that.
On top of that, we also don't have the passwords of neither accounts.

Multiply the problem with 450 pairs - this is what we are facing.

Regards

Sujit Choudhury