Submailboxes gone...

Dirk Bonenkamp - Bean IT dirk at bean-it.nl
Thu Aug 25 04:44:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've just transfered some mailboxes from an old server to a new one. The
old had an cyrus 2.0 install, the new one a 2.1.6. Had to convert the
<accountname>.seen files from flat to skiplist. Everything worked out fine,
except for one thing: In one account the submailboxes are not visible
throug an imap client any more. I guess this should have something to do
with the mailboxes.db file, since the accountname.<sub> exists, and the
folders exists. I've checked the permissions...

All the other acount are fine...

Is there a way to get these mailboxes shown...?

TIA,

Dirk