cyradm script

Hans-Juergen Beie hjb at pollux.franken.de
Wed Aug 24 05:34:08 EDT 2005

On Tue, August 23, 2005 10:05, Patrice said:
> hello,
>
> I try to make a script to automate creation of users with cyradm
> but I haven't found the way to pass the password to cyradm automatically
>
> does somebody already did it ?
>
> Patrice

cyradm only creates mailboxes, it doesn't manage accounts. The latter
depends on the method your Cyrus imapd uses for authentication.

But if you are talking about creation of mailboxes, you may have a look to
cyrus-mbox: http://www.pollux.franken.de/hjb/mail-server/
This is another (Perl) script, I'm using to create/delete mailboxes using
a configurable scheme of subfolders and quota.

hjb :-?