[Fwd: Re: cyradm script]

Pascal Mouret pascal.mouret at up.univ-mrs.fr
Tue Aug 23 11:31:16 EDT 2005

Just to put in my two cents' worth :
In case it could be of interest to anyone, here is the answer I sent
directly to the requester (I know it's bad :-), but I could then write
in French !  )
Roughly, as someone else stated, cyradm is just a wrapper (or something
of the sort) around a Perl library. Creating users is really
straightforward using that library. In the script below, the password is
stored in $passwd, and the user to create is in $a
There's more information about the various commands available using
perldoc Cyrus::IMAP::Admin
I haven't gone much further than that, but if anyone is interested, feel
free to ask

    Pascal Mouret