saslauthd

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:01:34 EDT 2005

OK I got it working with sasl_pwcheck-method = auxprop in /etc/imapd.conf.
But why isn't there a simple statement advising this in the loads of
documentation?  So much time wasted for want of a simple communiqe.

 I think Open source programmers need to be kicked off their high
chairs and put in labor camps en masse - where they will be chained
and forced to rewite thier documentation day and night - the entire
man/info pages and other docs - on a diet of single bowl  of gruel,
until they complete the work.

f!@#$% programmers!