Setup Instruction for NNTP on Cyrus

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Aug 19 11:36:32 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 21:15 +0200, Dawid Van Wyngaard wrote:

> Thanks....sq client = squirrel mail client / webmail interface. Yip, I
> know that cyrus has a built nntp component, but admittedly, have no
> idea to set it up.....found more doc's on leafnode....but if you can
> point me in the right direction i'll definitely try cyrus's nntp side
> of things...

Ah, okay, Squirrel Mail.  (It always pays to spell out an unfamiliar
acronym or abbreviation.)  Now I'm even more confused because I don't
think it does NNTP at all (possibly; I haven't checked in a while).  I
guess it'd help if you were more explicit about what exactly you're
trying to do.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>