user authentication

itlistuser at rapideye.de itlistuser at rapideye.de
Tue Aug 16 03:53:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have some problems authenticating the users against LDAP.

I am using suse and have set up the passwords to be useable for a short time
after they expired, to allow peope which might be on holidays to login and
change their user password. this information is stored in ldap, and is
retrieved via nss_ldap and pam_ldap.

is there a way to allow the imapd to honour these configured days after the
expiration date of the password?

kind regards
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Reitenbach            Tel.: ++49-(0)3381-8904-305
RapidEye AG                     Fax: ++49-(0)3381-8904-101
Friedrich-Franz-Str. 19         e-mail:reitenbach at rapideye.de
D-14770 Brandenburg             web:http://www.rapideye.de