.forward, procmail, cyrus combination does not work!

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Mon Aug 15 23:53:28 EDT 2005

Good, I found the problem, now the solution.
The problem is: postfix adds an extra header on top of the message:

>From wouter at squirrel-systems.com  Tue Aug 16 11:46:03 2005

This header causes deliver to crash with exit code 65 "invalid data".
Testing it on the command prompt gives an "invalid error" message. This
header is not present in the backups of raw mail data arriving through
fetchmail.
Good... so the problem really is postfix. Now I've to figure out why it
sets that extra header, and how to stop it! I'll keep you all posted.

Wouter.