Could not find a dlname line in .la file: libsasl2.la

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Fri Aug 12 10:36:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have following problem in my log files:

pop3[16105]: Could not find a dlname line in .la file: libsasl2.la
postfix/smtpd[15904]: Could not find a dlname line in .la file: libsasl2.la

Could somebody give some lite on this ? I have search archives but no
answer.
This is my linsasl2.la file:

# The name that we can dlopen(3).
dlname=''
# Names of this library.
library_names='libsasl2.so.2.0.21 libsasl2.so.2 libsasl2.so'
# The name of the static archive.
old_library=''
# Libraries that this one depends upon.
dependency_libs=' -ldl -lresolv -lresolv'
# Version information for libsasl2.
current=2
age=0
revision=21
# Is this an already installed library?
installed=yes
# Directory that this library needs to be installed in:
libdir='/usr/local/lib'