sieve/altnamespace/unixhierarchysep?

Alan Thew Alan.Thew at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 16:10:45 EDT 2005

I know this came up last year and a fix was put in to 2.2.6 for the above
combination if features (we're running 2.2.12).

One thing that I'm not clear about was if the fileinto command could just
point to a folder name where this was a single word (which works with imap
access i.e. no leading / or user/INBOX/ etc) and if this folder name could
contain a . i.e. IN.newlist or does it have to be IN^newlist?

Thanks

Alan Thew                                       alan.thew at liverpool.ac.uk
Computing Services, University of Liverpool     Fax: +44 151 794-4442