Cyrus Sieve filtering ignored

Stefan Fricke sfricke at sales-connection.de
Thu Aug 4 08:53:37 EDT 2005

I'm using Procmail with Cyrus Imapd ans Spamassassin under Suse 9.3.
Everything works find, Spamassassin marks the mail and it get delivered to
the Cyrus Mailboxes.

Under Suse 9.3 the mailboxes are at /var/spool/imap/user/$USER. I set up a
subfolder /var/spool/imap/user/stefan/Spam and want to get marked spam
delivered there.

I mad a Sieve script for spam filtering
require "fileinto";
if header :matches "X-Spam-Level" "\\*\\*\\*\\*\\*\\*\\*"
{   fileinto "INBOX.Spam";   }
else
{   fileinto "INBOX";   }

I could succsessfully upload and activate the script using sieveshell but it
is still ignored.

Here is my /etc/cyrus.conf:
START {
  recover       cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -r"
  idled         cmd="idled"
}

SERVICES {
  imap          cmd="imapd" listen="imap" prefork=0
  pop3          cmd="pop3d" listen="pop3" prefork=0
  sieve         cmd="timsieved" listen="sieve" prefork=0

  lmtpunix      cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=1

  proto="udp" prefork=1
}

EVENTS {
  checkpoint    cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -c" period=30
  delprune      cmd="cyr_expire -E 3" at=0400
  tlsprune      cmd="tls_prune" at=0400
}

This is my /etc/imapd.conf:
configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
sievedir: /var/lib/sieve
admins: cyrus
allowanonymouslogin: no
autocreatequota: 10000
reject8bit: no
quotawarn: 90
timeout: 30
poptimeout: 10
dracinterval: 0
drachost: localhost
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
lmtp_overquota_perm_failure: no
lmtp_downcase_rcpt: yes
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail

If I use sivtest:
~> sivtest localhost
S: "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.2.12"
S: "SASL" "LOGIN PLAIN"
S: "SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify subaddress
relational comparator-i;ascii-numeric regex"
S: OK
C: AUTHENTICATE "LOGIN"
S: {12}
S: VXNlcm5hbWU6
Please enter your password:

[...]

Authenticated.
Security strength factor: 0
list
NO "Expected a command. Got something else."
logout
OK "Logout Complete"
Connection closed.
~> sieveshell localhost
connecting to localhost
Please enter your password:
> list
spam  <- active script
> quit
~>

I can access files through sieveshell but not through sivtest even though
the
managesieve commands are available according to the manpages.

All ails get a header: X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2

Why doesn't the script work?