Autocreate and the 'anyone +p' acl

Roland Pope rpope at jadeworld.com
Sun Aug 7 22:48:28 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have setup a copy of cyrus-imapd 2.2.12 with the autocreate folder patches
applied from http://email.uoa.gr/
This server is going to be used purely to hold archived copies of sent
emails which I plan to deliver with a 'Bcc
user+Sent at archiveserver.mydomain.com'.
In my imapd.conf file I have set:
autocreateinboxfolders: Sent
createonpost: yes

I don't want to have to manually create all the user mailboxes and folders,
hence the use of the autocreate stuff.
The issue I have revolves around trying to get the 'anyone +p' right applied
to autocreated folders.
The 'defaultacl' parameter applies only to 'Non-User' mailboxes, so is there
a way to give the posting right to anyone on all autocreated user folders?

Thanks
Roland