Sieve

Robert Baruch Robert.Baruch at raba.com
Mon Apr 25 18:18:15 EDT 2005

Andreas,

Okay, after a long day, I've realized that I had to rebuild the
timserved to get things working properly.

Now what I see is the following:

1. I can proces .forward scripts
2. I can process vacation scripts
3. I cannot process Fileinto scripts: I get the following error in
syslog:

Apr 25 18:11:03 localhost lmtpunix[3944]: sieve runtime error for
robert id <1c088264ced3d7325bffad8cc677d8f5 at foo.com>: Fileinto: Mailbox
does not exist

But, the mailbox does exist. Not sure where to go from here...

	Rob