Sieve

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Apr 25 15:20:21 EDT 2005

IMHO, the biggest thing missing from sieve is the ability to easily use
anti-spam software like Spamassassin ... but, not sure if I can consider
that a failing of sieve itself, or the lmtp protocol ... there used to be
software with Spamassassin called spamcheck.py that acted as an lmtp
proxy, and altho I'm using it, it doesn't fully handle the error codes
that lmtp puts out ...

Some sort of 'plug in' for either lmtp, or sieve itself, would be nice,
that allows for a 'clean' per user filtering ... amavisd is doing a
quasi-per-user, but as far as I can tell, it only parses/processes the
message once, so not 100% certain "which user" its basing its rules on ;(

----