DB Errors

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Sun Apr 24 21:55:29 EDT 2005

Hmm. One problem.  I can't find any core files. :)  As best I can tell
they aren't disabled anywhere, (/proc/sys/kernel has valid core_pattern
and core_uses_pid values ("core" and "1" respectively). ulimit shows
core size of 0 (I'm assuming this is unlimited).  My
/etc/security/limits.conf is essentially empty.  Is there somewhere
else I should check for enabling/disabling core files?

Daniel