IMAP session minor issue - clarification needed

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Fri Apr 1 13:40:33 EST 2005

> Nikola Milutinovic wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I have Cyrus IMAP 2.2.10 on 12 servers. I have noticed a strange issue
>> when my users use IMAP service. Maybe it is a feature...
>>
>> I could try to use POPalarm, since both POP3 and IMAP4 are enabled,
>> but that is an ugly workaround.
>
> Hi,
>
> Well, im using IMAP checker (http://www.m-tecs.net/files/imapchk.exe) -
> freeware and it works great.
> Server is 2.2.12. Clients are outlook or thunderbird.

Wait a minute, is this plain Cyrus IMAP 2.2.12 or a patched one? There is
an OE seen state patch floating around which I've included in my rpms and
IIRC it just fixes the problem discussed here. IIRC the patch is really a
hack but at least it does work.

Nikola, did you try with the OE seen state patch?

Simon