IMAP auths even without valid mailboxes.

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:55:28 EDT 2005

Not that I am aware off.  We use the presence of a matching email
address in LDAP,  (combined with a filter is salsauthd) to prevent
this.  For student mail, it also depends on other attributes,  (i.e.
whether or not they are an active student.)    The filter feature is
very powerful as long as you have this info somewhere in ldap.

Hope this helps,
John