Cyrus 2.1 fubar - crashes when attempts to login

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Sat Apr 2 06:02:28 EST 2005

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005, JB Hewit wrote:
> any idea's?  I'm tearing my hair out...

This looks like the Debian build of Cyrus 2.1.  If I am correct, please file
all your debug data (and a description of the initial problem) as a bug
report in the Debian BTS and I will try to find out what is happening.

But since you got corrupted frames, run memtest86+ on that box for 24h
first...

  Henrique Holschuh